Book and explore with up to 20% off
It’s time to explore!
Enjoy and explore the remotest places in South America with a discount of up to 20% off our stays with explorations for stays between August and October 2022 at our lodges in Peru, Chile and Bolivia.
Connect with the territory on an unrivaled journey through history, culture and landscapes with the winner of the World Travel Awards as the “World’s Leading Expedition Company 2021” for the third year running.
What do our programs include?
All our programs include accommodation, meals, beverages, explorations and airport transfers according to pre-established schedules. In addition, we have flexible change policies, and you can change your travel date up to 14 days before check-in.
Choose your travel destination and special discount:
Our lodges in Peru’s Sacred Valley, Atacama, Torres del Paine, Patagonia National Park and Easter Island in Chile and the Travesía Atacama-Uyuni between Chile and Bolivia are the perfect places to disconnect from the routine. After a day of exploring, you can relax with our pools, Jacuzzis and hot tubs, subject to each lodge.
Exclusive for Explorer Echo Society members:
All our former travelers are members of our Explorer ECHO Society loyalty program and receive an additional 5% off. If you do not know your category, please send an email to our reservations team at reserve@explora.
Dare to explore like you’ve never done before!
- Limited stock.
- Valid for stays booked between 28 June and 30 September 2022 and with check-out until 31 October 2022
- The discount applies to adult rates, child and youth rates excluded.
- The discount does not apply to third party services or additional services. The ticket to Machu Picchu has an additional cost of USD 400 for adults and USD 350 for children up to 11 years of age.
- The Explorer ECHO Society member discount operates on the initial discount (5%).
- Does not combine with other promotions.
- We invite you to inform yourself of the conditions and dates of the policies at the link: flexible cancellation policies.